Sandy Stenquist is a paralegal and commercial title insurance underwriter working in the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group, with occasional assistance to the Trust and Estates and Business and Tax Groups.
She joined Pierce Atwood in 2001 and has more than 28 years in the real estate legal field. Sandy assists attorneys with real estate title research for commercial and residential transactions, including performing title examinations; title insurance underwriting and drafting of real estate legal documents.
Prior to joining Pierce Atwood, Sandy worked for Atlantic Title Company as the senior title abstractor.
Honors & Distinctions
- Recipient, 2015 Pierce Atwood Scribner Firm Impact Award for dedication to community service
- Member, Policy Committee - RSU 1 Board of Education, Bath, Maine
- Member, Sagadahoc County Chapter, Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
- Chair of Deacons, Phippsburg Congregational Church, Phippsburg, Maine
- Fund raiser for area food bank and low income heating assistance programming