15 North Main St
Concord, NH 03301
Attorneys in Pierce Atwood’s Concord, New Hampshire office work with individuals and families on estate planning, estate and trust administration, general wealth transfer, gift and estate tax planning, and business succession planning.
Our trusts and estates attorneys also assist clients with federal and state estate tax mitigation, asset conservation, charitable planning, special needs trust planning and administration, and in guardianship matters.
Pierce Atwood's Concord, NH trusts and estates attorneys are involved in local and national estate planning organizations, are frequent authors and lecturers, and have served on numerous charitable boards.
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- New Hampshire Bar Association Trust and Estate and Taxation Sections
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Our address: 15 North Main Street, Suite 204, Concord, NH 03301
From the South
- I-93 N into New Hampshire to Exit 13 toward US-3 N Downtown.
- Merge onto US-3 N Manchester St.
- Our office is on the left. We are in Suite 204.
- I-95 S across the bridge into New Hampshire.
- Follow US-202 W Spaulding Tpk Connector and continue to follow US-202 W.
- Take Exit 13 to merge onto US-202 W Washington St toward Concord.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on US-202 W/US-4 W.
- Continue straight onto Interstate 393 W.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Maine St.
- Our office is on the right. We are in Suite 204.