Peter Gelzinis focuses his practice on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, and leasing. Peter has represented a variety of clients, including private equity and private real estate funds, REITs, developers, and public and private companies in the Boston area and across the country.
Prior to joining Pierce Atwood, Peter was a real estate associate in the Boston office of Mintz. Before that, Peter served as a law clerk to the Honorable Keith C. Long of the Massachusetts Land Court, where he gained experience analyzing complex real estate, zoning, and land use matters.
While in law school, Peter was selected as a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy, which allowed him to work on real estate and transportation issues with senior public officials at the Massachusetts Port Authority (MassPort). Peter also served as the lead articles editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
- Recognized as a "Rising Star" in Real Estate Law by Massachusetts Super Lawyers (2018-2019)
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Board member, Paraclete Center, South Boston
- Member, Commonwealth School Alumni Association, Boston