Rebecca Greenfield has a transactional commercial real estate practice involving acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, finance, and title and land use analysis. She also has particular expertise in project finance for new and existing real estate developments.
Rebecca has represented both regional real estate developers, educational institutions, lenders and other commercial entities in a wide array of development and lending transactions involving hotels and resort properties, office buildings, campus expansions, residential subdivisions, and other commercial properties. Her experience extends to certain specialized areas as well, including advising clients in the space of commercial mortgage backed securitized loans and the defeasance of such securitized loans, timberland transactions, and preparation of registration reports pursuant to the requirements of the Federal Interstate Land Sales Disclosure Act.
Honors & Distinctions
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Real Estate since 2010
- Profiled in the October 2010 edition of Maine Women, "Emerging Leaders"
- Included since 2013 in the The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law
- Member, Maine Real Estate Development Association
- Member, Cumberland Bar Association
- Member, Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire Bar Associations
- Current Chair, Board of Directors, Avesta Housing Development Corporation and Affiliates
- Past board member and past president (2010), Cumberland Bar Association