Rebecca West Greenfield
Rebecca Greenfield has a transactional commercial real estate practice involving acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, finance, and title and land use analysis. She also has particular expertise in project finance for new and existing real estate developments.
Rebecca has represented both regional real estate developers, educational institutions, lenders and other commercial entities in a wide array of development and lending transactions involving hotels and resort properties, office buildings, campus expansions, residential subdivisions, and other commercial properties. Her experience extends to certain specialized areas as well, including advising clients in the space of commercial mortgage backed securitized loans and the defeasance of such securitized loans, timberland transactions, and preparation of registration reports pursuant to the requirements of the Federal Interstate Land Sales Disclosure Act.
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Real Estate, Zoning, and Land Use Law
- Profiled in Maine Women, "Emerging Leaders" (October 2010)
- Recognized by the The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law (2013-present)
- Member, Board of Directors, Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA)
- Member, Cumberland County Bar Association
- Member, Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire Bar Associations
- Current Chair, Board of Directors, Avesta Housing Development Corporation and Affiliates
- Past board member and past president (2010), Cumberland County Bar Association
- Represented major real estate developer in the development and financing of hotel properties and office buildings along the eastern seaboard
- Represented major spring water company in connection with all aspects of land and asset acquisitions and complex easement negotiations in connection with development of bottling facilities and pipeline infrastructure throughout the state of Maine
- Represented national developer in connection with the planning, marketing and implementation of a large residential subdivision requiring registration under the Interstate Land Sales Disclosure Act