Chris Dole represents clients in all aspects of commercial real estate, including the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and development of office, multifamily residential, retail, industrial, and warehouse facilities. Chris’s clients include institutional investors, public and private companies, pension funds, REITS, private equity funds, developers and other corporate entities.
Before joining Pierce Atwood Chris was an attorney in the Boston law firm Dain, Torpy, Le Ray, Wiest & Garner, P.C., a boutique commercial real estate practice. Before that he was a shareholder in the Boston office of Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Recognized as a "Massachusetts Super Lawyer" in the area of Real Estate (2015)
- Represented a publicly held REIT in the leasing of over three million total square feet of space in office buildings around the country in the past year.
- Represented a local commercial real property owner in the leasing of 60,000 total square feet of space in Marlborough, Mass.
- Represented a provider of shared work space in the lease of 130,000 square feet of office space in downtown Boston.
- Represented a developer of fuel cells and alternative energy systems in the lease of a 75,000-square-foot research and development facility located in Billerica, Mass.
- Represented a manufacturer/assembler of electronic components used in the technology industry in the ground lease and the development of a 150,000-square-foot manufacturing facility located in Hermosillo, Mexico.
- Represented an international private equity firm in the $170 million acquisition and financing of a downtown Boston office building.
- Represented a national pension fund advisor in the $78 million acquisition of a multifamily residential project located in Saugus, Mass.
- Represented a national pension fund advisor in the $50 million acquisition of a downtown Boston office building.
- Represented a national pension fund advisor in the $45 million acquisition of a multifamily residential project in Bedford, Mass.
- Represented a closely held real estate company in the $30 million acquisition and financing of a 10-acre retail site located in Natick, Mass.
- Represented a local real estate investor in the $27.5 million acquisition and financing of two office buildings located in North Reading, Mass. and related leasing of over 300,000 total square feet of space.
- Represented a publicly held manufacturer of consumer products in the subleasing and disposition of a 300,000-square-foot manufacturing and office facility in Milford, Mass.
- Represented a prominent technology company in the sale of 100 acres of land in Tyngsborough, Mass.
- Represented an affiliate of a well-known construction firm in its role as equity investor in a proposed 86-unit multifamily residential development project in Malden, Mass.