Allison Kuhns is an associate in Pierce Atwood's Real Estate Practice Group.
Prior to joining Pierce Atwood, Allison was an associate at a small Portland-based law firm. During law school, Allison served as an extern for the First Circuit Court of Appeals to the Honorable Kermit V. Lipez, and was an extern for the City of Portland Corporation Counsel. Allison was also a student attorney for the Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic, and a legal intern for the American Civil Liberties Union of Maine.
- Maine State Bar Association
- Author, "Access for the Future: Improving Maine’s Implementation of the Public Trust Doctrine through Municipal Controls to Ensure Coastal Access for Continuing Benefit to Maine’s People and Economy," Ocean & Coastal Law Journal, 2020, Vol. 25
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Domestic Violence Panel
- Board president, Vienna Woods Players
- Volunteer, Preble Street Central Kitchen