Pierce Atwood is the go-to firm for sophisticated purchasers of outsourced services, information systems, and technology. We are a trusted advisor to a number of large financial services and insurance companies, including several members of the Fortune 500, because we understand the complex regulatory landscape such organizations must navigate, including state-based regulatory frameworks and expanding federal regulatory overlay in the form of Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Dodd-Frank, HIPAA, and the Affordable Care Act.
Straddling the firm’s IP & Technology and Business groups, our team combines strong, substantive drafting and negotiation skills with a collaborative, team culture and a practical focus on getting the deal done in the most efficient and effective way possible. We have experience negotiating with a broad range of leading national and international services vendors in connection with all manner of contracts, including:
- Software and Technology Licensing
- Print-Mail Services
- Call Center Operations and Management
- Correspondent Banking Services
- Clearing Services
- Staff Augmentation
- Sponsorship and Endorsement Services
- Facilities Management Services
- Manufacturing and Supply Services
- Consulting Services Agreements
- Data License Agreements
- Marketing Services Agreements
- Multi-level Master or Enterprise Services Agreements
Unlike other firms, we also combine this broad experience with a unique emphasis on negotiation strategy and transaction project management.