Kyle Glover assists clients with a wide range of matters related to the negotiation of technology and intellectual property transactions, the prosecution and protection of trademarks, and compliance with data privacy and security requirements. Examples of matters on which he has worked include:
- Negotiating and drafting a technology licensing agreement on behalf of a major energy utility
- Assisting a consumer-goods manufacturer with clearance and registration of its trademarks
- Assisting a records company with diagnosing and responding to a potential data breach
In addition to his interests in intellectual property and technology, Kyle works as a facilitator and has written and taught on the subjects of negotiation and conflict resolution. Kyle is a past Lecturer on Law on negotiation at Harvard Law School, and he is a member of the faculty of the Harvard Negotiation Institute, where he co-teaches a week-long course on negotiation to mid-career professionals.
In his free time, Kyle enjoys photography, swing dancing, and spending time with his wife and twin daughters.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jon O. Newman, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2011-2012)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Dennis Saylor IV, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts (2010-2011)
- Faculty member, Harvard Negotiation Institute, teaching Negotiation
- Two-time Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School, teaching Negotiation
- Member, Board of Trustees, Falmouth Memorial Library