Kyle Glover assists clients with a wide range of matters related to the negotiation of complex technology and intellectual property transactions, the prosecution and protection of trademarks, and compliance with consumer protection, data privacy, and security requirements. Kyle also leads the firm’s Technology Transactions & Outsourcing practice.
Kyle guides clients throughout the deal and dispute life cycle, providing advice on negotiation strategy, deal and dispute setup and structure, process, and substantive negotiation issues.
He also regularly represents his clients in negotiations with counterparties, where he employs cutting-edge negotiation techniques and best practices to resolve conflict, clarify concepts, and create and claim value for his clients.
In addition to his legal practice, Kyle teaches and consults on negotiation-related matters. He regularly designs and conducts trainings and workshops on negotiation and effective communication for nonprofit and for-profit companies in the United States and abroad. Kyle is an adjunct professor of law at Georgetown University Law Center, where he teaches a course on multiparty negotiation, group decision making, and teams.
From 2014 to 2019, Kyle was a faculty member of the Harvard Negotiation Institute, where he taught a weeklong negotiation course for midcareer professionals, and he has been appointed twice to serve as a Lecturer on Law in negotiation at Harvard Law School. Kyle also serves on the advisory board of the Harvard Mediation Program.
In his free time, Kyle enjoys photography, swing dancing, and spending time with his wife and twin daughters.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jon O. Newman, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2011-2012)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Dennis Saylor IV, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts (2010-2011)
- Included in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch" for Intellectual Property Law
- Adjunct professor, Georgetown Law, teaching multiparty negotiation, group decision making, and teams
- Faculty member, Harvard Negotiation Institute, teaching negotiation (2014 - 2019)
- Two-time Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School, teaching negotiation
- Board of Trustees, Falmouth Memorial Library
- Advisory Board, Harvard Mediation Program
- Negotiated and drafted a technology licensing agreement on behalf of a major energy utility
- Assisted a consumer-goods manufacturer with clearance and registration of its trademarks
- Assisted a records company with diagnosing and responding to a potential data breach