Kyle Glover assists clients with a wide range of matters related to the negotiation of technology and intellectual property transactions, the prosecution and protection of trademarks, and compliance with data privacy and security requirements. Examples of matters on which he has worked include:
- Negotiating and drafting a technology licensing agreement on behalf of a major energy utility
- Assisting a consumer-goods manufacturer with clearance and registration of its trademarks
- Assisting a records company with diagnosing and responding to a potential data breach
In addition to his interests in intellectual property and technology, Kyle is an author and educator. Kyle will be teaching a course on multiparty negotiation, group decision making, and teams at Georgetown Law, is a member of the faculty of the Harvard Negotiation Institute, where he co-teaches a weeklong course on negotiation to mid-career professionals, and is a past Lecturer on Law on negotiation at Harvard Law School.
In his free time, Kyle enjoys photography, swing dancing, and spending time with his wife and twin daughters.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jon O. Newman, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2011-2012)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Dennis Saylor IV, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts (2010-2011)
- Included in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch" for Intellectual Property Law
- Adjunct professor, Georgetown Law, teaching multiparty negotiation
- Faculty member, Harvard Negotiation Institute, teaching negotiation
- Two-time Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School, teaching negotiation
- Member, Board of Trustees, Falmouth Memorial Library