Merrill Kramer Panel Moderator at S&P Global Platts 23rd Annual Financing US Power Conference
Pierce Atwood energy partner Merrill Kramer will moderate a discussion titled, “Powering Up Battery Storage – All Eyes on New Investment Opportunities.” Discussion topics include:
- How battery storage is emerging as a mainstream investment asset
- The markets seeing the most movement
- Initial financial performance of current battery storage projects in ISO markets
- How storage interacts with and/or affects generation, transmission & distribution, and load assets
- Pathways to implementing these assets
- Who is currently funding this revenue stream and how deals are getting done
- Greg Randolph, Managing Director and Head of Investment & Portfolio Management, New York Green Bank
- Mark Repsher, Management Group Member, PA Consulting
- Andrew Gilbert, Partner, ECP
- Josh Prueher, Managing Partner, CFO, Broad Reach Power
- Michael McNair, President, Yes Energy
Please visit S&P Platts for additional program information and registration instructions.
Merrill Kramer, an energy and project finance partner based in Pierce Atwood’s Washington, D.C. office, represents some of the most active and innovative players in the energy industry. He has advised Fortune 200 companies and other clients in the development and financing of over 80 energy and infrastructure projects representing more than $30 billion in invested capital.