Sarah Tracy NECBC Session Moderator: Energy Transition and Net Zero by 2050
At the 30th annual U.S.-Canada Executive Energy Conference, Pierce Atwood energy attorney Sarah B. Tracy will moderate the program, “Setting the Stage: Executing on Energy Transition and Net Zero by 2050 While Ensuring Reliable and Secure Energy Systems.”
This session will provide an update from key market and regulatory participants on the status of the implementation of the energy transition. What is working? What are the areas of concern? And how is the current shock in energy commodity prices affecting the timeline of the planned transition? Session panelists include:
- Charles Dickerson, President and CEO, Northeast Power Coordinating Council, Inc. (NPCC)
- Rich Dewey, President, New York ISO
- Anne C. George, Vice President, External Affairs and Corporate Communications, ISO New England
- Michael Lyle, Vice President, Legal Resources and Corporate Governance, Ontario Independent Electric System Operator (IESO)
- Marissa Gillett, Chair, Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority
Pierce Atwood is pleased to be a premiere sponsor of this annual program, taking place November 9-10, 2022 at the Seaport Hotel in Boston. Please visit NECBC for more information and registration instructions.
Pierce Atwood energy attorney Sarah Tracy assists owners of utility scale and distributed energy generation facilities and off-takers negotiate key energy agreements, including power purchase agreements, net energy billing agreements, renewable energy credit purchase and sale agreements, natural gas supply agreements and firm gas transportation agreements.
This longstanding annual cross-border executive energy forum offers an unique opportunity to connect with Canadian and American senior executives, policymakers, regulators and energy experts, and to learn about the latest energy issues, challenges, and opportunities facing both of countries.