A Real-Life Look at Buy-Sell Agreements - Jamie Baker and Patrick Collins Speakers at UNH Center for Family Business
Jamie Baker, an attorney in Pierce Atwood’s Business Practice Group, and Patrick Collins, an attorney in the firm’s Trusts & Estates practice, join a panel discussing real life examples of buy-sell agreements – and how this type of essential business agreement works (or sometimes doesn’t).
In a program focused on owners of small, family, and closely held businesses, attendees will gain valuable insight into topics including:
- How to avoid some of the most common pitfalls
- Addressing all of the events that could trigger a buyout
- Succession and estate planning strategies
- Best practices for business valuations
- How to ensure that a buyout can be fair and efficient for all parties
Please visit UNH Center for Family Business for more information and registration instructions. Pierce Atwood is pleased to be a sponsor of the UNH Center for Family Business, which offers services and information to entrepreneurial families.