Maine Hazardous Waste Annual Refresher and Universal Waste Training
This half-day training will be conducted via webinar. We are pleased to offer this training as an alternative to other training that is longer, or more costly, or that does not focus on Maine requirements. This training will build on your knowledge and teach you how to solve real world problems. It is designed for those who are familiar with the basics of hazardous waste management and we will work through the types of questions that typically arise from employees and from government inspectors – including recent enforcement actions and trends.
Our training will include recent developments and:
- Hazardous waste identification issues, including hidden issues
- Hazardous waste management issues, including satellite accumulation, strategies, and recent enforcement positions on waste management
- Treating on-site without a license and when licensing is required
- Training requirements and training issues
- Spills and clean up, including how and when to report
- Federal and state hazardous waste and universal waste rulemakings
- Universal waste identification and management
- Manifest issues and U.S. DOT rules as they apply to hazardous waste and universal waste
We continue to offer annual company-specific, on-site training for hazardous waste and universal waste, and the triennial training for U.S. DOT Hazardous Material transportation. These separate training sessions can be a cost-effective means to train multiple employees. We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in an on-site training session.
The cost to attend is $250/per person; $200/per person for 2-4 attendees; and $175/per person for 5 or more attendees. If you would like to attend, please register by clicking the button below.
The webinar login information will be provided after payment is received. Materials will be forwarded the day prior to the program.
If you have any questions on the training or have particular topics you think should be addressed, please contact one of the following individuals:
- Carrie Beedle - firstname.lastname@example.org / 207-791-1215
- Lisa Gilbreath - email@example.com / 207-791-1397
- Georgia Bolduc – firstname.lastname@example.org / 207-791-1249