Ann Marie Maccarone
Ann Marie Maccarone is an accomplished attorney with expertise in Rhode Island and Massachusetts law, focusing on estate planning, probate, tax planning, and elder law.
Prior to Pierce Atwood, Ann Marie practiced at a small Rhode Island firm where she gained experience in all areas of estate and trust planning for high net worth individuals. She drafted trusts, wills, and related documents, and evaluated and resolved title issues.
Ann Marie has also written articles and taught courses on Rhode Island title law.
- Probate Judge Advisory Committee, City of Cranston, Rhode Island (2020-present)
- Planning Commission member, City of Cranston, Rhode Island (2018-2022)
- Title Standards Committee and Probate/ Estate Committee, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Student mentor, Suffolk University Law School Alumni Association
- Board member, City of Cranston, Rhode Island Board of Contract and Purchase