Jody Duran joined Pierce Atwood LLP in 1990 as a Paralegal in the Trusts & Estates Practice Group. Her concentration is on probate, estate administration, trust management and administration. Before coming to the firm, she was with Coopers & Lybrand in Portland and worked as a practice group administrative supervisor for the Tax and Audit Departments. Jody also has experience as a tax assistant from working with Arthur Young & Company. Jody's prior career after college was with the Maine Department of Corrections as a correctional officer.
- Member, Maine Estate Planning Council and National Association of Legal Assistants
- Member, Mercy Hospital Patient and Family Partnership Council
- Member, Board of Trustees, Falmouth Memorial Library
- Member, Nidoba Association Representative for Girl Scouts of Maine
- Member, Board of Directors for the Falmouth Football Boosters
- Parish Council Member, Holy Martyrs Parish, Falmouth, Maine