Elizabeth Brown has more than 20 years of experience representing individuals and businesses in estate planning, business succession planning, business formations, commercial transactions, and corporate governance issues. Elizabeth incorporates her knowledge of business entities into her estate planning practice and assists clients in preserving vacation homes by transferring such real estate to limited liabilities companies and ensures that ownership interests in business entities are incorporated into the client’s estate plan.
Elizabeth works closely with her clients to help them reach their goals while avoiding unnecessary risks, and uses her extensive business litigation experience to help them avoid costly mistakes.
Elizabeth is a frequent speaker on topics including, estate planning, will and trust drafting, legal issues impacting small businesses, and business succession planning.
- American Bar Association
- Leadership Greater Manchester, Class of 2020
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section
- Author, "Succession Planning for the Family Lakehouse," New Hampshire Bar News, March 2022
- Author, "Tax Considerations and Maximizing the Impact of Your Gifts," New Hampshire Bar News, March 2021
- "Fundamentals of Business Succession Planning," Veteran Entrepreneurial Training and Resource Network (VETRN), March 12, 2022
- Webinar, “Legal Considerations for Starting Your Business,” Center for Women & Enterprise (CWE) New Hampshire, November 9, 2021
- Hollis Brookline Cooperative School District Board, 2014 - 2020
- Volunteer for Center for Women & Enterprise (New Hampshire)
- 100 Women Who Care, Greater Nashua Area