254 Commercial Street
Portland, ME 04101
Information technology has been a uniquely disruptive force in the workplace for nearly two decades, and there’s no end in sight. Among the many ways it has changed and continues to change the workplace are in the areas of information privacy, information security, and legal compliance. Complying with the evolving landscape of privacy rules for employee and customer data can be complex and frustrating. As well, protecting that same data, along with the company’s intellectual property, is increasingly difficult in the age of mobile employees and hackers.
On Thursday, October 12 our Employment Group presented these challenges and others:
- Electronic Records, including Personnel Files and Employee Medical Records
- Information Security & Privacy – Risks from Third Parties, Data Breaches
- Social Media in the Workplace
- Digital On-boarding and IRCA/I-9 Compliance
- The Aging Workforce and the Digital Divide
Please note that we do not webcast of our half-day programs. We want to see you in person!