Chuck Graceffa, a partner in the firm's Business Group, has a general corporate and securities law practice concentrated in the areas of private equity, emerging company representation, public and private mergers and acquisitions, and securities law compliance. Chuck has extensive experience in M&A transactions involving the purchase and sale of insurance agencies. Chuck also has experience in commercial real estate transactions. Many of Chuck's clients turn to him on a daily basis for general business advice as he plays an active role in the strategic growth and advancement of his clients' businesses.
Before joining Pierce Atwood in 2004, Chuck was an associate with Goodwin Procter LLP, a Boston-based law firm with over 1,000 attorneys. Prior to pursuing a legal career, Chuck played professional hockey in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Honors & Distinctions
- Named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers for Business and Corporate Law in 2013
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for Corporate Law since 2012
- Listed in Chambers USA for Corporate Law/M&A Law
- Partner-in-Charge, Pierce Atwood's Annual Day of Community Service, 2008-2015
- Board Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Maine, 2006-2008