Stephen Del Sesto Panelist at Providence Business News Webinar: Coronavirus Stimulus Programs Summit
Pierce Atwood business law partner Stephen Del Sesto participated in the Providence Business News hosted program, “Coronavirus Stimulus Programs Summit”. This program was designed to help businesses understand how the federal government’s $2 trillion economic stimulus bill can help companies survive during the COVID-19 crisis.
Summit topics included:
- How to take advantage of the $350 billion forgivable loan program designed to ensure that small businesses do not lay off employees
- Understanding how the 50% refundable payroll tax credit on worker wages will further incentivize your businesses and retain workers
- New rules that will allow businesses to offset more
- A delay in employer-side payroll taxes for Social Security until 2021 and 2022
- Managing nonprofit finances during the Coronavirus Crisis