Kyle Noonan is an associate in Pierce Atwood’s Litigation Practice Group. He represents clients in complex commercial litigation, including class actions, as well as regulatory investigations. Kyle’s clients include companies in the finance, health care, construction, forest products, and telecommunications industries.
Kyle has obtained the following outcomes for his clients:
- Seven-figure jury award for client in Massachusetts Superior Court on breach of fiduciary duty claim
- Summary judgment on all eleven claims against client forest products manufacturer in Maine Business and Consumer Docket
- Dismissal of contract claims on personal jurisdiction grounds in U.S. District Court for the District of Maine, with decision affirmed on appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Prior to joining Pierce Atwood, Kyle worked for several years in the Washington, D.C. office of a multinational law firm. Before law school, he worked for U.S. Representative Tom Allen of Maine.
Kyle is a member of the Conservation Committee of the Sebago Chapter of Trout Unlimited and a member of the Maine State Bar Association’s Committee on Continuing Legal Education.
- Received a 2021 Best Lawyers "Ones To Watch" recognition for Commercial Litigation
- Co-author, Maine's New Internet Privacy Law in Brief, Maine Lawyers Review, July 11, 2019