Melanie A. Conroy, counsel in Pierce Atwood’s Litigation and Privacy & Data Security Practice Groups, will participate in a panel titled, “Planning for, Preventing, and Resolving Privacy and Cybersecurity Challenges.” The panel will discuss:
- Recent developments in U.S. privacy and security laws
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions
- Best practices for effective corporate governance
- Trends and expected activity in privacy and cybersecurity litigation
- Selecting elements of ADR to resolve these cases
Please visit Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly for more information and registration instructions.