Pierce Atwood Immigration Practice Group partner Katie Nokes Minervino participated in a Continuing Legal Education program titled, “Advising Employers on Compliance in the Era of the New I-9”
Katie and the other faculty members discussed:
- The New I-9 Form, Including Changes for STEM OPT Classification
- Advising Employers with Managing the I-9 Process Through Electronic or Other Compliance Programs
- Completing I-9s for Remote Hires
- I-9 Audits and Government Enforcement
- Fines and Penalties: Current Trends
- OSC Settlement Agreements and OCAHO Decisions: What Guidance Can They Provide?
The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is the national association of more than 14,000 attorneys and law professors who practice and teach immigration law.