Liam Vesely represents banks, lending institutions and private lenders in all facets of troubled loan transactions, including workout, asset recovery, and collection of loan indebtedness. Liam also represents businesses, business owners, landlords and management companies in commercial, contract, leasing and tenancy disputes. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, asset recovery, lender workout, collection, foreclosure and landlord/tenant matters.
Liam Vesely frequently appears on behalf of clients in Massachusetts state trial courts. He has tried cases before the Massachusetts Superior Court, various state District Courts, the Boston Municipal Court, the Housing Court and the Probate and Family Court, as well as the federal United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. He also appears on behalf of creditors before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Honors & Distinctions
- Named a Massachusetts "Super Lawyer" in the areas of Business Litigation and General Litigation from 2004-2006 and 2010-2016.
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Past Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Sudbury Board of Assessors, 2002-present
- Moot Court judge for Legal Methods program at New England School of Law