254 Commercial Street
Portland, ME 04101
Pierce Atwood is again offering a training course specifically addressing U.S. DOT requirements for shippers of hazardous materials, including hazardous waste.
Pierce Atwood’s training will cover the applicable U.S. DOT hazardous materials regulations and statutes, and will include the following elements:
- Hazardous materials regulations applicability
- Shipping name hierarchy and shipping name selection
- Shipping papers requirements
- Hazard classes
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Container management and inspection requirements
- Preparation and packing of hazardous material shipments
- Labeling and placarding requirements for packages
- Emergency responses
- Security requirements and security awareness training
- Enforcement and compliance issues
This live training will be conducted in our Portland office on Tuesday, December 4, 2018, from 8:30 am to approximately 12:30 pm and includes an exam at the conclusion of the class.
The cost of the training is $225/person, and includes a certification of training.
If you have any questions on the training, please contact Lisa Gilbreath at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.791.1397.