As we say goodbye to summer, it is time to start thinking about the Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave benefits, which will go into effect beginning on January 1, 2021. Please join us on Tuesday, October 6, at 8:30am for an update on this important new leave benefit applicable to all Massachusetts employers.
This webinar will cover:
- A summary of the recent changes in the regulations
- An overview of the leave benefits
- Interaction of PFML leave with parental leave, FMLA, employer leave programs, etc.
- Procedural requirements
- Recommended policy language
- Applicability of PFML to COVID-19-related absences
This program will be presented by Pierce Atwood partner Suzanne King.
Please register using the button below. The webinar login information will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Biggers at firstname.lastname@example.org.