The Annual Employment Law Wrap-Up: What Happened in 2015 and What it Means for 2016
This has been a busy year for employment lawyers. We have seen important developments at the federal, state, and local levels. Join us for lunch and a discussion of the most significant developments in employment law this year and the impact of these developments on employers in the year ahead.
- Accommodating religion and pregnancy in the workplace
- Proposed changes to overtime regulations
- DOL’s new guidance regarding independent contractors
- News from the NLRB
- Flurry of new state leave laws
- Wage and hour update including interns, meal breaks, and more
- Transgender issues
- Managing communicable illnesses in the workplace
- Medical Marijuana
- Distracted driving laws
To ensure that this program is convenient for as many clients as possible, we will be offering the same program in Boston and in Portsmouth, NH. Please register for the date and location that works best for you.
RSVP for Portsmouth Program - Thursday, December 10th
RSVP for Boston Program - Wednesday, December 9th
We look forward to seeing you in December! Lunch will be provided.
Please note there will not be a teleconference option for these programs.