This has been a busy year for employment lawyers. We have seen important developments at the federal, state, and local levels. Join us for lunch and a discussion of the most significant developments in employment law this year and the impact of these developments on employers in the year ahead.
- Accommodating religion and pregnancy in the workplace
- Proposed changes to overtime regulations
- DOL’s new guidance regarding independent contractors
- News from the NLRB
- Flurry of new state leave laws
- Wage and hour update including interns, meal breaks, and more
- Transgender issues
- Managing communicable illnesses in the workplace
- Medical Marijuana
- Distracted driving laws
This program will be offered in Boston and in Portsmouth, NH and led by Pierce Atwood's newest employment partner, Suzanne King.
We look forward to seeing you in December! Lunch will be provided.
Please note there will not be a teleconference option for these programs.