Pierce Atwood partner Ryan F. Kelley will moderate the discussion, “Off-roading: Behind the Scenes of the Automotive Distress Cases Unseen from the Pavement" at the upcoming National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ) Virtual Business Seminar.
Program presenters will be:
- Hon. Robert Gerber, Ret., U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- Hon. Arthur Gonzalez, Ret., U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- Hon. Phillip Shefferly, Ret., U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Matthew Feldman, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Alicia Masse, B. Riley Advisory Services
Please visit NCBJ to register.
Ryan Kelley provides legal counsel to public and private companies regarding debt and equity financings, commercial transactions, and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters.