Pierce Atwood partner Kathleen Hamann, an internationally recognized authority in the field of white collar enforcement and compliance matters, will discuss practical management and best practices in handling the new proposed standards regarding suspected non-compliance and fraud when a client is changing auditors, and address the ethical implications.
- Applying new auditing, attestation, and quality management standards in engagements
- Identifying current ASB (Auditing Standards Board) projects to keep attendees apprised of their status and facilitate participation in stakeholder feedback process
- PEEC's Exposure Draft: NOCLAR- Noncompliance with Laws & Regulations
- Best practices for handling the new proposed standards
- Ethical considerations regarding suspected non-compliance and fraud when a client is changing auditors
Please visit Maine Society of CPAs for more information and registration instructions.