As part of this two-day virtual forum for entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses, Pierce Atwood Real Estate Practice Group Chair Eben Adams, will join a panel to discuss, “Commercial Real Estate 101.” The panel will help attendees understand how to lease or buy commercial real estate, including:
- Understanding zoning options
- Types of lease terms
- Is leasing or buying a better option?
- How to negotiate with landlords and developers
- How can the economic development offices help you?
- What are the top key things you need to know before investing or growing your business?
Joining Eben on the panel will be:
- Garvan Donnegan, director of planning & economic development, Central Maine Growth Council
- Jessica Estes, partner and designated broker, The Boulos Company
- Gary Vogel, immediate past president, MEREDA (panel moderator)
Please visit Mainebiz for more information and registration instructions.