254 Commercial Street
Portland, ME 04101
This has been another busy year for employment lawyers and human resources professionals! We have seen important developments at the federal and state levels in all areas of employment law. Suzanne King and Christine Worthen will host a lively discussion of the most significant developments this year and the impact of these developments on employers in the year ahead.
- Sexual harassment: in the midst of an avalanche of headlines, what should employers be doing now?
- Whatever happened to the big developments from 2016?
- Salary threshold under the overtime regulations
- DOL guidance regarding joint employers
- EEO 1 pay data reporting requirement
- Responding to the technology challenge: privacy, information security and compliance
- Wellness Programs Updates
- New Small Employer HRAs
- President Trump’s Executive Order
- ACA/Tax Reform Update
- 2017 ACA Reporting Update
- 2018 Plan Limits
- State law update
- Recreational and medical marijuana in New England
- Pay equity
- Pregnancy accommodation
- MA update
- NH update
- ME update