100 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02110
Our Boston office is the centerpiece of our regional New England footprint. From the heart of the city’s financial district, we provide a wide array of legal services to clients in Greater Boston and New England, as well as clients doing business nationally and internationally.
Midmarket business owners, officers, and general counsel, actively pursuing responsive service and superior value for their legal and business needs, were drawn to Pierce Atwood’s efficient, entrepreneurial approach. Some of Boston’s most well-respected and well-established legal talent, many of whom came to us from the region’s largest and most well-known law firms, also joined Pierce Atwood for its “one-firm” culture that rewards attorneys for teamwork and collaboration.
Clients that engage one of our lawyers in Boston, Mass. have the full resources of the firm at their fingertips. We develop strong, lasting client relationships due to our business acumen and practical mindset. We also offer alternative fee arrangements for defined projects, common legal needs, and niche services.
With nearly 20 lateral hires in the past two years and our recent office expansions, Pierce Atwood’s Boston office is now a significant player in the greater Boston community and well-known as a high quality, responsive, nimble, and entrepreneurial multi service law firm.
- Admiralty & Maritime
- Banking & Financial Services
- Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights
- Environmental & Land Use
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Privacy and Data Security
- Real Estate
- State & Local Tax
- Trust & Estates
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Security
- Emerging Business
- Health Care
- Life Sciences
- Records Management
- Software & Information Technology
- Arbella Mutual Insurance Company
- Admiral’s Bank
- Bank of Scotland
- Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
- BTU International, Inc.
- Cambridge Trust Company
- Extreme Reach
- First Data Corporation
- Iron Mountain
- Maroc Fruit Board, S.A.
- PAR Technology Corporation
- People’s United Bank
- Ply Gem Industries, Inc.
- RBS Citizens Financial Group
- TSCM Security Services LLC
- Verizon Wireless
Professional & Civic Activities
Beyond their practices, attorneys from our Boston office also devote significant time to the betterment of the legal community by holding leadership positions in national and regional professional organizations, like the following:
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Boston Patent Law Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- International Association of Arson Investigators UK
- International Turnaround Management Association
- Litigation Counsel of America
- National Fire Protection Association
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) New England
- New England Legal Foundation
- Real Estate Bar Association
- SBANE, Smaller Business Association of New England
- Thurgood Marshall Law Society
Our attorneys are also active in the Boston community, through their own civic engagements with organizations like the Huntington Theatre Company, WalkBoston, the Williams After School Club, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Boston University Law School.