72 Pine Street
Providence, RI 02903
Pierce Atwood’s litigation lawyers in Providence, RI focus primarily on litigation of complex commercial and construction matters, life, health, and disability insurance coverage disputes, ERISA, admiralty law, and bankruptcy & creditors’ rights.
When the Providence law firm Little Bulman Medeiros & Whitney PC joined Pierce Atwood, the combined firms provided clients with stronger and deeper commercial and construction litigation practices. Former Little Bulman attorneys are widely recognized throughout southeastern New England as highly skilled lawyers in construction and business disputes, and known for their expertise in complex litigation matters.
By growing its presence in Providence, Rhode Island, Pierce Atwood further establishes itself as a strong, regional, multi service law firm with more than 130 attorneys in the Northeast.
- Admiralty & Maritime
- Employee Benefits
- Construction Law
- Environmental & Land Use
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Healthcare Services
- Health Care
- Insurance - Litigation
- Disability RMS
- Cleveland Construction Co.
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Standard Insurance Company
Professional & Civic Activities
With strong ties to the Rhode Island legal community, the entire Providence team teaches a law school course on federal court litigation practice and is actively involved in several local bar organizations. Our Rhode Island attorneys also are committed to public service, volunteering their time and expertise to several charitable and non-profit organizations. Recently, our Providence team has been involved with the following associations and organizations:
- Rhode Island Federal Bar Association
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Rhode Island Community Food Bank
- Providence Animal Rescue League
- Save the Bay
- Defense Research Institute
- Maritime Law Association
- Portsmouth, RI School Committee
- Rhode Island Reserve Officers Association
- Dorcas International, f/k/a, International Institute of Rhode Island
- Tides Family Services