Pierce Atwood energy partner Valerie Green will moderate the panel discussion on “Power Markets in 2021 and Beyond.” Topics include:
- Post-COVID market outlook
- Evolution of views on trading and compliance
- Rulemaking on price formations and impact on markets
- New policy considerations with the Biden administration
- Environmental markets
- National and regional markets
- Voluntary and nonvoluntary carbon and emissions markets
- ESG investment priorities
- Renewables and nodal trading
- Power congestion and nodal trading
- Joseph Bowring, president, Monitoring Analytics
- Harry Singh, vice president, Goldman Sachs
- … and additional participants yet to be announced
Please visit S&S Global Platts Nodal Trader Conference for more information and registration instructions.
Valerie Green focuses her practice on natural gas, electricity, renewable energy, and regulatory and compliance issues involving the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and other administrative agencies.