Tax Administrator’s Roundtable: Olga Goldberg Panel Moderator at 2019 ABA/IPT Advanced Sales/Use Tax Seminar
Pierce Atwood counsel Olga Goldberg, who advises clients in complex state and local tax matters, will moderate a panel of tax practitioners to discuss the many tax changes that businesses are now facing. The panel will focus on the top administration, policy, and compliance issues in their respective states, including:
- How to identify the impact of Wayfair and other state and local tax developments on each of the Administrators’ states and the respective states’ responses
- How best to advise clients or their companies about key issues they may be facing in each of the administrators’ states
- Evaluating the best methods to address and resolve the key issues in each state
- Bryan Barbin, Esq. - Deputy Secretary for Taxation Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Harrisburg, PA
- Karey W. Barton - Associate Deputy Comptroller for Tax Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Austin, TX
- Jessica Brown, Esq. - Assistant General Counsel District of Columbia, Office of Tax and Revenue Washington D.C.
- Kimberly L. Robinson, Esq. – Secretary, Louisiana Department of Revenue, Baton Rouge, LA
The American Bar Association, Section of Taxation serves its members and the public through “education and leadership to achieve an equitable, efficient, and workable tax system."
The Institute for Professionals in Taxation is a nonprofit educational association with more than 5,000 members representing approximately 1,200 corporations, firms, and taxpayers in the U.S. and Canada.