Pierce Atwood estate planning partner Mary Clements Pajak will participate in this program discussing pre- and postnuptial agreements, what they entail and how to decide whether to enter into one. Topics include:
- What is a prenup and what law controls it?
- Who needs a prenup and who can draft one?
- When do we need to talk about a prenup and when do we need an attorney?
- Where are prenups drafted?
- How and when are postnups negotiated?
There will be time toward the end for questions, and the event includes lunch. Please visit MIT Sloan Women in Management Club for more information and registration instructions.
Pierce Atwood trusts and estates partner Mary Clements Pajak has more than 30 years of experience in trust and estate planning and administration. She advises clients on their wealth transfer options, offering guidance and support from initial planning through the probate process, estate and gift tax return preparation, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, related tax matters, post-mortem planning, and trust funding and termination.