Ken Gray Presenting at Alpha Analytical's Seminar on PFAS
Alpha Analytical will be holding a seminar on PFAS on Wednesday, June 12 at Pierce Atwood's office in Portland, ME. Pierce Atwood partner, Ken Gray, will be present during this program alongside speakers from Alpha Analytical, ECT2, Inc., Maine Department of Environmental Protection and TRC Solutions.
PFAS matters present the entire spectrum of legal issues. Ken plans to address the following legal issues:
- Legal liabilities for PFAS presence and disposal under traditional tort theories
- Statutory liabilities under federal and state environmental laws
- Regulatory requirements for testing
- Planned and likely federal and Maine regulation of PFAS and wastes with PFAS
- Proposed Maine PFAS bans and chemical use regulations
- Drinking water regulations and guidance
- Investigating and identifying PFAS use and contamination under the Attorney Client Privilege
Registration for this program is $40 and space is limited.
Please visit Alpha Analytical for more information and registration instructions.