Tim Maguire has been representing public and private companies, investors and investment funds, and investment banks and advisors for more than 30 years. His practice includes public and private offerings, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate partnerships, corporate governance and technology licensing. Tim's clients include companies in a variety of high-tech industries including biotechnology, electronic equipment, manufacturing, software, digital advertising, semiconductors and medical devices. In addition, Tim has represented underwriters in initial and follow-on public offerings of equity and debt securities, and venture capital funds in their formation, investing and monitoring activities.
Tim earned a B.A. from Harvard College and a J.D. from Vanderbilt University, where he was Editor-in-Chief of the Vanderbilt Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif. He served as a judicial clerk to the Hon. James Hunter III of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and also held the positions of Assistant and Associate Professor of Law at Temple University School of Law.
Honors & Distinctions
- Recognized by Chambers USA in Corporate/M&A Law
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2011 for Corporate Law
- Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- SBANE, Smaller Business Association of New England: Member, Board of Directors; Member, Technology & Innovation Committee
- Trustee, Nahant Village Church.