Krystal D. Williams is an associate in Pierce Atwood's Energy and Environmental Practice Groups.
Leveraging over a decade of experience in the agribusiness industry, Krystal assists clients in understanding and complying with environmental regulations and siting requirements. She also supports clients in navigating the necessary regulatory requirements and approvals for energy projects.
While in law school, Krystal was a McKusick Fellow and sought a wide range of experiences within Maine’s legal community. She clerked with the Maine District Court in Portland and, as a McKusick Fellow, interned at Pierce Atwood. She also worked at Foreside Financial and WEX, INC. where she focused on FINRA and SEC regulations and contract management, respectively.
Prior to joining Pierce Atwood, Krystal worked at Deere & Company, a global Fortune 500 manufacturer, where she held high-profile project management, supply management, and manufacturing operations positions. She successfully managed teams at various organization levels, including UAW factory employees, contingent employees, and professional staff.
Krystal is a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Water Sanitation/ Dominican Republic) and is proficient in Spanish. Her other interests include hiking, singing, and guitar playing.
- Maine Boys to Men, Board Member, 2017
- Maine Center for Graduate Professional Studies, Advisory Board, 2015-2017
- Maine Women’s Lobby, Board Member, 2015-2016
- Tuck Alumni Giving, Executive Committee, 2010-2013
- Forte Foundation, Deere & Company Liaison, 2008-2010
- Williams College Alumni Fund, Vice Chair Committee, 2006-2010