Prevailing Wage Determinations for College and University Teachers

Thursday, October 13, 2011
The Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) has issued an FAQ indicating that, in order to meet the prevailing wage requirement for labor certification, colleges and universities must obtain a prevailing wage determination from the National Prevailing Wage Center (NPWC), even if the employer is filing an application for a college or university teacher under the optional recruitment and documentation procedures provision.
125 Years