Beth Roberto focuses her practice on representing lenders in commercial real estate loans. Beth’s real estate experience includes commercial real estate finance, development, land use, condominiums, leasing, and acquisitions and dispositions.
Prior to joining Pierce Atwood, Beth was an associate in the Business and Finance Department at Murtha Cullina LLP representing borrowers, developers, and lenders in the commercial real estate and long-term care sectors.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts (REBA)
- CREW Boston (formerly New England Women in Real Estate)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Former member of the Planning Board for the City of Chelsea