Pierce Atwood attorneys have built careers litigating insurance coverage and benefit disputes involving life, health, property/casualty, errors & omission, CGL, reinsurance and director & officer lines. Our experience extends to litigating ERISA (see Employee Benefits) and non-ERISA disputes in courts nationwide. We have defended insurers regionally and nationally, as well as advising corporate clients on coverage matters.
For more information about our practices serving clients in the insurance-litigation industry, please contact one of the following attorneys: Louise Thomas, Brooks Magratten, or Byrne Decker.
Related Practices: Insurance-Litigation
Representative Clients: Insurance-Litigation
- Aetna Life Insurance Company
- Cigna Disabilities RMS
- Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Maine Municipal Association Insurance Pool
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York
- Sun Life Financial
- Standard Insurance Company
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- The Northwestern Mutual Life Ins. Co.
- Unum Group